UNIFORM STANDARD SIZES
When ordering please state the standard size required – for example Y10 or A 38. If the back length or skirt length are not suitable, you can change these by ordering for example a Y10/length 18. This would be a standard Y10 top with an 18” back length. A Y10 / length 14 would be a Y10 skirt with a 14” length.
NOTE: All measurements are in inches and are the Body Size that each item fits, they are not garment measurements. There is a manufacturing tolerance of 0.5″ on all items.
The sizes highlighted in purple are charged as children’s uniforms. The remainder are charged as adult. This is to meet HM Customs and Revenue rules.
Girls & Ladies Sleeveless Uniform Size Chart
Please note that all Body Measurements are set in inches.
Please use the ORDER FORM when ordering uniforms, tops and skirts and state the size required.
You may add up to 2″ to the Back Length and the Skirt Length at no extra cost – this must be stated when ordering.
The sizes highlighted in PURPLE are classed as CHILD sizes and are VAT exempt.
The sizes without purple highlights are classed as ADULT sizes for which the prices will include VAT.
Please note that if a uniform has either the top or the skirt classed as an ADULT size then the COMPLETE uniform will be classed as an ADULT uniform and will be priced accordingly.
These regulations are set by HM Revenue & Customs to which we must abide.
Please see the instructions below which show how and where to measure.
- Chest – measurement around the largest part of chest
- Waist – measurement around the point at which the skirt will sit , NB the shape of the skirts are designed to sit on the natural waist.
- Back Length – From the Nape of the neck (the prominent bone at the base of the neck) to where you would like the top to end , NB please allow for any overlap with the skirt. The top will rise up when arms are lifted.
- Hips – measurement around the largest part of the bum. As a rule of thumb this is 12-14cm below the bottom of waist band
- Skirt Length – distance from where the waist was measured to the hem of the skirt. This will be the overall length of the skirt
Contact head office for information relating to Long Sleeved orders